HEALTHCARE IS IN TRANSITION, AND THE NEED TO EXECUTE AGGRESSIVE TRANSFORMATIONAL STRATEGIES AND INITIATIVES WITHOUT DISRUPTING ONGOING OPERATIONS REQUIRES A DIFFERENT APPROACH.
For more than three decades, premier organizations have trusted TAPM to help ensure the execution of their strategic portfolios and critically important initiatives. As a recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (2018) with 90 percent repeat business and a Net Promoter Score in the world-class category, TAPM has a reputation that is second to none.
Engage TAPM for:
Transformation strategy execution, including strategy realization, PPM, change management
- Strategy Realization Office (SRO) / Enterprise Project Management Office (ePMO) / Transformation Management Office (TMO) creation, leadership, and support
- Change management strategy development and implementation
- Portfolio development, prioritization, and management
- Planning and execution competency development
- Strategic growth initiatives
Execution of critical and complex initiatives, including
- Business and work process optimization and implementation
- Merger and acquisition integration
- Business technology advising and implementation
- Lab and pathology initiatives
- New service development and deployment
For more than 25 years, TAPM has managed thousands of complex strategic initiatives for clients across multiple industries. In the last decade, we’ve managed more than 100 projects for more than 40 Healthcare organizations across the country, including hospitals, healthcare systems, laboratories, and associations.
Transformation strategy execution
- Established and led a Transformation Management Office to drive implementation of an aggressive three-year strategic plan
- Led the systemwide strategic PMO for a major health system
- Conducted a strategic project portfolio evaluation to identify and address critical risks and capacity constraints
- Guided efforts to evaluate new population health operating models and explore strategic partnerships.
- Led system-wide strategic PMO for a major health system.
- Led a program to implement all IT systems in a new, 650,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art hospital
- Led a merger integration for a functional workstream including driving efforts to define the integrated department and overseeing activities to operate within the new structure
- Guided planning and implementation of a health system’s immediate care expansion efforts
Execution of critical and complex initiatives
- Led a program addressing clinical variation across a health system
- Implemented emergency department operational improvements to increase throughput
- Led root cause analysis and solution development to resolve customer service issues between a home healthcare provider and health plan
- Consolidated hospital operations from four to three levels of care to improve patient flow and treatment
- Led the development and launch of new precision medicine tests and services
- Led the strategic capacity expansion of a clinical laboratory and transitioned medical group and health plan lab testing to the lab services provider
- Enabled the successful integration of an imaging center within six weeks
- Led an EHR system upgrade, including development and implementation of standardized workflow across 32 outpatient centers.